Enter now for a chance to win a framed hand & foot casting worth £250
“Thank you so much, we will cherish this forever”Eni's Mum
UPDATE: The competition has now finished: Our winner is Joanne Tanner, and our three runners up are: Karen Townsend, Kylie Brooke, Sinead Thornton. Congratulations to all, we have contacted each of you.
(Update 08Jul17: We had not received appointment responses from some of the winners and in accordance with our competition rules, have applied rule 6.)
Competition time – Win an amazing hand and foot casting!
Capture in amazing detail your baby’s hand & foot as a handcrafted casting sculpture. The perfect keepsake for this phase of their childhood.
- One person will win this frame worth £250, with a hand & foot casting of their child.
- 3 runners up will receive a hand OR foot casting on a plinth worth £95
- All winners will have the option of a photo session for their baby.
All you have to do is enter your details to below, winners will be selected at random after the closing date.
This fabulous prize has been donated by Divine by Design Creations a family run business who pride themselves on creating high quality products that will become heirlooms.
Competition closes Monday May 8th at 11.59pm – to enter fill in your details below and tell us why you should win.
The Rules of Entry
1. Only one entry per person is permitted, via the form above, automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
2. You must be resident in mainland UK to enter our free competition, and able to travel to Harlow for your casting appointment.
3. The prize is for a hand and foot casting of one child, in the swept frame shown and three runners up prizes of either a hand OR foot casting on a plinth. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
4. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The closing date to enter the draw is Monday 8th May 2017 at 11:59pm. Any entries received after the closing date – for whatever reason – can’t be counted. Proof of sending post/e‐mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
6. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing date by email. Winners will be formally notified by email no more than 7 days after the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days, we may have to offer the prize to a runner up. Once notified, winners will have one month to complete their casting.
7. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
8. Sue Kennedy Photography ltd and Divine by Design Creations Ltd are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
9. If you want to know who wins, please email us. We will only tell you the winners first name and county.
10. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this competition implies acceptance of these rules.