Terms and Conditions of Booking
This page informs you of our terms and conditions when you book to use our services as part of The Portrait Club.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS APPLY IN ADDITION TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUE KENNEDY PHOTOGRAPHY
PORTRAIT CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Portrait Club Membership (PCM) and products are based on 1 family portrait photoshoot during a 12-month period.
- Photography portrait sessions are spread throughout the year with a minimum spacing of 2 months between each portrait sessions.
- All products included in Portrait Club membership are based on a total payment of £1,800 for The Premium Package, £1,500 for The Classic package or £1080 for the Bronze package, payable over 12 months.
- The Portrait Club is based on £1,800 (Premium Bundle), £1,500 (Standard Bundle) or £1080 (Classic Bundle) being paid over 12 months.
- Any PCM may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer and may only be used as described.
- If you fail to complete or adhere to the Portrait Club Membership and payment plan you may incur an additional charge for products already received or ordered.
- The PCM may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- The PCM is not transferable.
- The PCM is valid only for the Portrait Club portrait sessions and inclusive products
- Dates and times available for your photoshoot may vary due to availability.
- When booking your first photoshoot, you may be asked to provide debit card/credit card details to secure your booking.
- In the event of cancellation of a portrait session, please provide a minimum of five days’ notice or a cancellation charge of £25.00 will be applied to your Portrait Club Membership Package.
- If we are unable to collect any payment from you by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4 % a year above the base lending rate of BARCLAYS BANK PLC from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- Our photography photoshoots involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours or the printed pictures in our brochure accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website, or by contacting us.
- You may not sell or transfer your PCM to any third parties or via the internet without firstly obtaining the express written consent from our studio. Consent may be subject to any conditions which our studio chooses to impose. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of the PCM by you to a third party.
- The PCM is only redeemable with proof of purchase from an authorised representative of our Studio.
- Standard delivery of Portrait Club Membership products are 3-6 weeks following selection.