Black Friday Voucher Terms & Conditions
Vouchers purchased on this site are for Full Baby or Child Photography Sessions & a 20×16″ canvas
The Black Friday Voucher (BFV) must be used to attend your photo session within THREE months from date of purchase or it will no longer be valid.
- The BFV may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer, and may only be used as described.
- The BFV may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- The BFV is not transferable.
- The BFV is valid only for a full baby or child photoshoot, which includes parents & siblings. This is at the discretion of the individual studio.
- The studio photoshoot is valued at £100.
- The 20×16″ canvas is worth £350.
- Only one BFV may be used per family per year.
- Dates and times available for your photoshoot may vary.
- At the time of booking your photoshoot, you will be asked to provide debit card/credit card details to secure your booking.
- In the event of cancellation, please provide a minimum of five days’ notice or a cancellation charge of £25.00 will be applied.
- Photography photoshoots involve some physical activity, which is undertaken at your own risk.
- You may not sell the BFV to any third parties or via the internet without firstly obtaining the express written consent of Sue Kennedy Photography ltd. Consent may be subject to any conditions which Your Photographer chooses to impose. Your Photographer reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of the GV by you to a third party.
- The BFV is only redeemable with proof of purchase from an authorised representative of Sue Kennedy Photography ltd.
- The BFV is valid for sessions in December (limited availability), January and February 2018