Why Your Photographer Loves What They Do
If you have ever wondered what spurs on a photographer’s passion, you are about to find out. Below are just some of the many reasons why as a photographer I wouldn’t change my job for anything in the world.
- Photography changes how you see things. You notice colours, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
- You pay more attention to the beauty around you. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. Many photographers love their job because they develop a fascination with the world around them by viewing it through new eyes
- It’s an amazing creative outlet. I get the chance to put a little bit of me into each photo that I take. Anyone can click a camera’s buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life.
- It’s a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life doesn’t come without hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that I find never gets boring.
- I get to meet new people all the time. I work with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
- The flexibility is great. Being a full time photographer means you I get to work my own hours. This doesn’t mean it’s a laid back profession though. As a photographer I am always aiming to perfect my craft, taking on new challenges and helping my clients achieve the perfect pictures.
When you decide to pay for a professional photo session, know that you are hiring an individual who is passionate about what they do and is willing to go the extra mile to help you create beautiful photos that you can treasure forever.
About the photographer: Sue is a professional portrait photographer based in Harlow, Essex and she specialises in baby and child portraiture. Being a parent, she understands just how special your child is to you and her aim is to produce a collection of images that are natural and meaningful to your family. No two moments are ever the same and she wants to perfectly capture those early precious memories and the natural character of your child. For more information please call 01279 433392, visit the Sue Kennedy Photography website and follow Sue on Facebook or Instagram.
If you enjoyed reading this blog ‘Why your photographer loves what they do’ please consider sharing it with your friends.