National Children’s Portrait Awards 2018
Could your child win £1,000?
This amazing promotion raises much needed funds for a fantastic Charity in the UK ‘The Lullaby Trust’. To enter book a photo session for your child for £20, £10 of which is given to our charity, and select one image to enter into the awards.
Yes! I'm interested in entering my child into the Awards, here are my details:
Please note that you will be asked for a booking fee of £20 to confirm your booking, this is to ensure you arrive for the session slot AND viewing, & do not waste our studio offer. £10 of this fee is donated to The Lullaby Trust.
We have a special range of products designed exclusively for our Children’s Portrait Awards entrants with a special discount for those that take part.
T&C’s apply (see below).
As your local approved and recommended ‘Children’s Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional children’s portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment.
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 all of which goes to ‘The Lullaby Trust’. By donating to this very worth while cause you will be entitled to a Child Portrait session at a reduced cost of £10 (normally £100) with Sue Kennedy Photography, and a private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
You will also have a chance to win one of three prizes from Sue Kennedy Photography plus the 1st place studio winner will then be entered into the UK wide Children’s Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1,000 and title of ‘Children’s Portrait of the Year’
Please register your details above and we’ll be in touch.
- The £20 booking fee charged to secure your date in my diary, INCLUDES a £10 donation to The Lullaby Trust for the first child. Additional entries for siblings are £5, and payment can made at time of your session into Lullaby Trust Collection tin at our Studio.
- Sessions will take place at my studio (at Parndon Mill, Harlow, CM20 2HP), and last about 45 minutes. Suitable for sitting babies upwards! Customise your session as much as you like, it is designed to be fun. Make it as unique as you. Include your children’s favourite toys, silly hats, funny faces ….
- After your session we’ll put a date in the diary for you to view, cinematic style, your collection of images. You’ll be able to chose your favourite image as your entry, and purchase any others you would like. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- Competition is open from the 1st January 2018 until 1st December 2018 for all entries.
- Your Children’s Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include your child.
- All images are copyright protected and we reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Children’s Portrait Awards promotions.
- All entries from my studio will be judged by another photographer from another studio who will choose 1st, 2nd & 3rd from all of my entries.
- 1st prize is a 20 x 16 print
- 2nd prize is a 16 x 12 print
- 3rd prize is a 10 x 8 print
- The 1st prize winner from Sue Kennedy Photography will go through to the national competition to represent Sue Kennedy Photography Ltd. And one winner will be chosen nationally by The Lullaby Trust who will win £1,000 cash
- All winners and results will be with me by the end of February 2019. (Subject to change).
- The judges decision is final and we have no involvement in the judging of our own studios entries or the national competition. Winners will be notified via text, email or telephone. Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- We will still display the 3 winners from Sue Kennedy Photography on this page.
- You can also visit The Children’s Portraits Awards website to see a full list of competition rules