Children’s Portrait Awards 2018
Could your child win £1,000?
Supporting Charity through Professional Portraits
Sue Kennedy Photography are thrilled to be your accredited ‘Children’s Portrait Photographer’ for this area.
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 all of which goes to ‘The Lullaby Trust’. By donating to this very worth while cause you will be entitled to a Child Portrait session at a reduced cost of £10 (normally £100) with Sue Kennedy Photography, and a private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
You will also have a chance to win one of three prizes from Sue Kennedy Photography plus the 1st place studio winner will then be entered into the UK wide Children’s Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1,000 and title of ‘Children’s Portrait of the Year’
Please register your details below, and we will email you further information.
Register your interest via the button below, and we’ll be in touch by email with more information.
Or you can call 01279 433392 quoting CPA18
Thanks, Sue xoxo
- The £20 booking fee charged to secure your date in my diary, INCLUDES a £10 donation to The Lullaby Trust for the first child. Additional entries for siblings are £5, and payment can made at time of your session into Lullaby Trust Collection tin at our Studio.
- Sessions will take place at my studio (at Parndon Mill, Harlow, CM20 2HP), and last about 45 minutes. Suitable for sitting babies upwards! Customise your session as much as you like, it is designed to be fun. Make it as unique as you. Include your children’s favourite toys, silly hats, funny faces ….
- After your session we’ll put a date in the diary for you to view, cinematic style, your collection of images. You’ll be able to chose your favourite image as your entry, and purchase any others you would like. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- Your Children’s Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include your child.
- All images are copyright protected and we reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Children’s Portrait Awards promotions.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone. Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Thank you for entering the Children’s Portrait Awards 2018, supporting charity through Professional Portraits. Please consider sharing with your friends 🙂